Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!
1. I love milk and cookies
2. I'm good in physics and chemistry but not in math!
3. I began riding a horse when I was 5.
4. I'm a consistent honor student.
5. I love reading and listening to music ( any type of music!! )
6. I don't think I'm good in dancing but others think I am.
7. I love starbucks coffee specially coffee jelly frapp!
8. I don't have load most of the time because I only text for important things/reasons
9. I like sbarro's pizza so much!
10. I had a scar in my right knee because of playing basketball.
11. I started having a diet when I was 6. ( Body conscious at an early age ) :)
12. I am a frustrated beauty queen!!
13. I tried eating spaghetti for one whole month when I was working for Citibank simply because that's the only food I enjoy in Jollibee
14. I have more guy friends than girl friends
15. I'm a fan of HOT PINK
16. I love to shop!!
17. I love mirrors
18. I hate horror movies
19. I wake up at 3 in the morning during my off just to eat
20. I can sleep for 12 hours straight
21. I love big pillows
22. I love being alone in my room
23. Many of the people I've met said I looked like Abbey Tereza of Dimsum
24. I love malling with mom
25. I am sending my sister to college :)

No comments:

Post a Comment