Friday, February 20, 2009

TAG YOU!!

TAG YOU!
Three’s a crowd but if three would mean you’ll know me and I’ll know you, I would definitely want to know what three things would be coming from you..

Three songs that you can relate to:
Thinking of you by Katy Perry
Love Story by Taylor Swift
My Life Would Suck Without You

Three words that best describes you today:
Sleepless
Strong
Happy

Three statements you wanted to shout out today:
Who do you think you are?
I am dying to see you..
I miss you so much..

Three objects that describe your personality:
Knife-sharp
Soap-clean and bubbly
Mirror-reflection

Three movies you wanted to watch over and over again:
Sweet November
The Perfect Man
Memoirs of a Geisha

Three ways to make you happy:
Give me the best damned joke you have!
Give me a personal letter.
Don’t speak, just stay beside me.

Three parts of your body that you love the most:
Lips
Eyes
Hand

Three places you like to go:
Beach
My Room
Coffee Shop/Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment