Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chat

angela:
OMG.. your wedding .. it's gonna be your big day soon... :)
fitting tux
hahaha
and checking on guestlists..
I saw my uncle that way..hahaha

5:32am He said
i don't really know if that is going to happen for real

5:32amAngela
oh c'mon..why not? :) be positive..besides, you love Kthryn right? :)
cheer up!

5:33am He said
I don't know .
Things are "different" now

5:33amAngela
buddy.. that's bad.. :(
it's a wedding.. you should be MORE THAN JUST EXCITED. :)

5:34am He said
yea.. kind of, so I think no wedding this year

5:34am 5:35amAngela
OMG.. :( i thought I'll see you in tux.. :(

5:36am He said
I will be in a tux in July for one of my friends bday, so I'll have to make sure you get a pic of me from that wedding. but as for me.. no tux for a little while
that is unless you propose to me buddy :) than it will be POWERFUL!

5:37amAngela
hahahahahah...since when did I become the guy??hahahaha..that would definitely be powerful..hahaha
guess what.. :)

5:37am He said
what?

5:37amAngela
there's an online application for passports here in the Phils.
hahahah
I can get mine soon.. I just have to pay 1300 Php

5:37am He said
well tha't s good.

5:37amAngela
yep.. really..

5:38am He said
that's cheap

5:38amAngela
so I just have to prepare 30k for my fare.. ( just 2 months salary) and get a credit card
hehehe
that's not cheap here..hahhaha
:)

5:38am He said
credit card OMG

5:39amAngela
you have to be rich to go to your country.. ( that's for us Filipinos)
hahaha
yeah
you don't use cash there right?
haha

5:39am He said
yea we do

5:40amAngela
really? but ofcourse, the rates would be different depending on the money changer..
hahahah

5:40am He said
but we also use credit cards to pay for things, but cash is accepted everywhere
yes, it's around 45 of your money to one of our money

5:40amAngela
oh..I see. ( very ignorant)
hahaha

5:40am He said
No, u just don't know. But it is easy to understand though
we have more folding money than coin

5:41amAngela
hahaha..exactly..hahhaa..we have tons of coins here though
hahahahah

5:42am He said
yea.. I know
;P

5:42amAngela
hahahahahha...oh yeah u do..hahhaha
don't u have coins there?

5:43am He said
yea.. but not that many

5:43amAngela
hahaha...OMG..no shopping for me for a couple of months..hahahha
they wanted me to take LOA when I go there
they really want me out for a long time
hahahahah

5:44am He said
oh I c

and the rest is for us to know..This is how our conversation went this morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment