Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Signs That You Are Inlove

Signs That You Are Inlove

I was listening to the radio yesterday, my same old favorite station RX 93.1, The Morning Rush segment featuring the Top 10 Signs That You are Inlove. There were a lot of responses pproving that not only one but millions of people are affected by the LOVE BUG.hahahahah.. kidding… But actually, what’s nice about their topic is that it made people think about how crazy they are while inlove. The things that you would do for love and how it affects your whole being. Now that is something. Some of the responses were actually funny but if you come to think of it, they were true. I remember one response saying that one sign that you are inlove is if that person gets so much love while your family and friends gets less love, which is true. If you are inlove with a person, you want all your time to be spent with him. You don’t go out with friends anymore and you just want your day to begin with him and end with him. Another funny but true response is if you are inlove, you delete his number when you fight but still, by the end of the day, you realize that you have memorized his number and can’t wait to call or text him. But the response that I love the most would be about imagining yourself racing with that person—in a wheelchair. I started laughing after I heard that. You know why? I never thought that it meant something deeper, like imagining yourself growing old with the person. It’s about having that mentality that no matter what, you will grow old with that person, enjoy the joy and sorrow of life and by the end of the day, still end up together. It also reminded me of the movie The Wedding Singer starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. Drew was engaged to another guy before she met Adam Sandler. She fell inlove with Adam because of the way both of them do things, even the simplest, littlest things which she was unable to do with her fiancée. My favorite part was when she was fitting her wedding gown with her mother in her room and she was pronouncing her future name after her marriage and she was saying it again and again until she was crying, simply because she was unhappy about it. She then decided to say her name but this time having Adam Sandler’s last name and she ended up laughing. See the difference? Now, in that movie, Adam sang the song “Grow Old With You” in the plane as he proposed to Drew. That song best describes how a person who’s inlove would be thinking.. “I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad, carry you around when your arthritis is bad coz all I wanna do is grow old with you. I’ll get you medicine when your tummy aches, buld you fire if the furnace breaks, all I wanna do is grow old with you. I’ll kiss you, miss you, give you my coat when you are cold. Need you, feed you, even let you hold the remote control. So let me do the dishes in the kitchen sink, put you to bed when you have too much to drink, I can be the man who grows old with you.. I wanna grow old with you” .

No comments:

Post a Comment