Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Talk To ME

Keri Noble Talk to me Lyrics: There you are again I see you
all the time We haven't really met yet, But you know, I don't mind 'Cuz I
think
today's the day I'm gonna go right up and say to you Would it be
alright If I
called you up sometime? There you go again I let you get away
At least I've got
more time To think of what I might say (like) "Couldn't we
be good" (or maybe)
"Don't you think that we should find Some quiet little
place where we'd make
love all day?" [ Find more Lyrics on www.mp3lyrics.org/2YBC ]
Come and talk to me What are you
waiting for 'Cuz I can see you passing
every day and I'm always wanting more
Come and talk to me What are you gonna
do 'Cuz I can't seem to get the nerve to
get off my own ass And come and
talk to you You know I love the type You look
like you've been up all night
And yet somehow still look beautiful You do it all
at the same time Whenever
you walk by You always look me in the eyes And in that
moment I know the
same thing's on your mind It always seems to be that I let the
good things
pass by Because I let my fear stop me (but not this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment