Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tagged Again!!

What did you do recently that you'd never done before? -Not check my online accounts.

What countries have you visited?-NONE

What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? -September 2007.I started working for Citibank..

What was your biggest achievement of the year? -My first ever application for a promotion!!What was your biggest failure? -relationshipsDid you suffer illness or injury? -nopeWhat was the best thing you bought? -PC

Where did most of your money go? -clothes, shoes, and my siblings

What did you get really, really, really excited about? -modeling

What song(s) will always remind you of your someone? - Say It Again//Knock You Down

What do you wish you'd done more? -relax

What do you wish you'd done less of? -working too hard

How many one-night stands? -none… I’m pretty conservative about that

Have you ever made out in a car? -uhm..secret!!

What was the most exciting thing you have done just recently? -hmmm… TAKAS!!

What was your favorite TV program? -not watching TV man!!
What was the best book you read? -Confessions of a Shopaholic

What did you want and get? -MY JOB!!! And My MAN!!What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? -eat and eat with Mark C. J It was my 21st birthday!!

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? -simple,sexy and comfy

What kept you sane? -hmmm…no comment

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? -Paris Hilton!!!

What political issue stirred you the most?-everything!!
Who did you miss? -Now? Dad…

Who was the best new person you met? -Pam Trezevant (my previous boss/friend)
And the rest of my stateside coaches ( Gladys Cooper, Dwaine Simmons Sr., Travis Brown, Teresita Cruz, Marisol Marrero, Carlina Oneida )

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned so far -Be confident..it can take you to places!!.

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself -You make me laugh always even if most people find it hard to make me do so.
-You are very natural and you can blend with anyone and everyone.

What did you like most about yourself so far for this year? -I liked the way I take everything seriously… I used to be laid back and all…but now, I getto think more about the important things in life.
What did you hate most about yourself this year? -OVERSPENDING!!!! And also the fact that I get bored easily.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:-“Nothing in this world can stop us tonight, I CAN DO WHAT SHE CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER”

No comments:

Post a Comment