Friday, July 17, 2009

He's Leaving But It Doesn't Mean We're Ending

haaayyyy..here I go again with my blogging..about him.hahahahhaha... I know I might sound crazy but anyway, it doesn't matter. This is my blog. I decide what to put here.hahahaa...

So to begin with, today, I received a news today from Hon..He's planning to move out of the company. OMG! I dunno..but the feeling sucks..like I'm teary eyed but I don't want to cry.It's just a little thing. But of course, I do know that I'll miss him--TERRIBLY. I just got used to the feeling of always having him around... and now, he might be around only on weekends..sucks!!! And of course my greatest fear is if we can stand being away from each other... I trust him and he can trust me as well.. I just hope this works. Haaaaaayyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment