Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekends with Honey

There was a SALE at Festival Mall and SM Southmall during the weekends. Traffic is heavy because of people buying lots of stuff and of course, my Honey and I were one of those people who shopped. We were so stressed from work that we decided to shop for relaxation.

Saturday, we went to Festival Mall and he bought jeans from Bench. Before that, he already got a nice pair of sneakers from Happy Feet and shades. :-) Same day, I got a nice spaghetti strap blue blouse for P100.00 at Petit Monde. The following day, we went to Southmall because of my mom's advice and I got a nice pair of sneakers from Happy Feet and also a nice FILA bag @ a discounted price!!!

After buying the stuff that we need, we dropped by Let's Face It! to have a foot spa. It was fun having a foot spa with Mark, he's so girly!!!hahahahaha!!!.. :-P We had fun during the spa time and we enjoyed the great service from the employees of LFI. :-)

We went to ATC to watch District 9 and I say it was great!!!! Like seriously. It would make you think about how differences affect our way of living. But anyway, we got so tired that we went home early. It was a fun weekend!!!





My Shoe looks like this but it's White...



Honey's Shoe..




My bag looks like this but it's white and black...

No comments:

Post a Comment