Friday, October 9, 2009

HOW WELL DO I KNOW THE MONKEY?

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your boyfriend or girlfriend. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then tag your friends. Shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your loved one to see how right you really are.


1. he's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
-- FTV

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
-- He’s a pizza man

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
-- adidas!! Chicken feet

4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
-- water, coke, iced tea

5. Where did he go to high school?
-- La Salle Greenhills

6. What size shoe does he wear?
-- 8

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
-- photos, motorbikes

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
-- cheeseburger.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
-- PIZZA!!!

10. What is his favorite cereal?
-- do you eat cereals honey?

11. What would he never wear?
-- baggy pants and vest.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
-- Green Archers

13. Who will he vote for President?
-- hmm..he’s not registered…like me.

14. Who is his best friend?
-- haziel and another from the states

15. What is one thing he wishes you wouldn't do?
-- Not talk to him when I’m mad or go out with some other guy

16. What is his heritage?
-- pure PINOY

17. You bake a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
-- chocolate cake

18. Did he play sports in high school?
-- soccer

19. What could he spend hours doing?
-- editing photos, sleeping.

20. What is one unique talent he has?
-- he’s a joker!!!


Part 2

How long have you been together?
-- 5 months

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
-- 2 weeks

Who asked whom out?
-- he did. ( I’m going out with a friend tonight and he has a date, I don’t want to be a third wheeler..- that was his line.hahahahaha )

How old are each of you?
-- I’m 21 and he’s turning 29 this November.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
-- whoa…. He sees mine.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
-- mood swings.

Did you go to the same school?
-- NO.

Are you from the same home town?
-- I’m from Las Piñas and he’s from Alabang

Who is smarter?
-- he is. Mathematician, scorpio, plus, older… ( peace Honey!!mwuah!! )

Who is the most sensitive?
-- both.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
-- anywhere ( carinderia, fastbites, malls… )

Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
-- Caylabne

Who has the craziest exes?
-- Hmm.. BOTH..well, actually, My exes are quiet his ex is…..hmmm…hahahahha…don’t wanna say anything bad.hahahahaha….

Who has the worse temper?
-- Me!!! I throw things when I’m mad..and I’m very irritable.

Who does the cooking?
-- we eat out…but he is good in cooking ( Tuna Bolognese )

Who is the neat-freak?
-- Both of us are O.C.’s

Who is more stubborn?
-- He is.

Who hogs the bed?
-- He does….ALL THE TIME!!!!

Who wakes up earlier?
-- I do.

Who is more jealous?
-- BOTH. Although, I say it when I’m jealous and he doesn’t…he just would tell me that he doesn’t want to talk about it.

How long did it take to get serious?
-- I don't know.

Who eats more?
-- He does.

Who does the laundry?
-- I will according to him.

Who’s better with the computer?
-- He is. He was an IT student before.

No comments:

Post a Comment