I've been reading Kokology for quite sometime now. It's actually a Psychology book which would help you understand yourself based on your answers on some situations sighted as examples. Good thing about this book is that it actually helped me a lot to understand myself, it gave me answers to most of my why's in my personality.
Here are some readings about me:
1. You appear to be a laid-back sort, but you never let your guard down. Achieving that constant state of relaxed alertness is what has made you into the mature individual you are. Of course, you still have your human weaknesses; you just don't put them on display for all the world to see.
2. glad tidings: You see yourself happiest with an ambitious and powerful mate, posessed of an indomitable will to rule.
gloom and doom: The prospect of a lifetime spent with a frustratingly slow-moving, slow-witted partner is your worst nightmare.
3.The flute demand incredible patience from those who want to master it. You show that same patience in the way you wear down your partners with persistence, determination, and stamina. Your lovers are often taken off guard when what they thought would be a brief recital quickly develops into a full concerto in six movements
4. Stripes: You favor a direct and clear-cut approach, making you a keen decision maker able to resolve problems and put plans into action instantly. It's only natural that people perceive you as a leader and pillar of strength in difficult times.
5. You seem calm and unflappable to others, but the reality is you just hate to show your emotions. Those pent-up feelings within you just keep growing and growing, and no pot can hold them in forever.
6. You recognize when you're responsible for other people's anger and are willing to accept the blame. That same sensitivity and adult attitude lets you clear up any problems you might have caused.
7. A field of yellow flowers. You are a storehouse of knowledge and creativity, bursting with ideas and almost infinite potential. Keep attuned to the feeling of others and never stop working on building your dreams, and there is nothing you cannot achieve.
8. Those who said the bird turns golden can be described as fearless.
9. Stress level is at 100. You force things to go your way even if it's impossible.