1. I was moved to a new team and I had the chance to be with nice new teammates.
2. The bad auras in the office left.
3. I had my first application for a promotion in the office. Cool Stuff.
4. I received several awards like Perfect Attendance, Most Balanced Scorecard, Best in Gallup.
5. I was able to finish my sister's last tuition for the sem. She's graduating this year!!! Weee!!!
6. I had a reunion with elementary friends.
7. The whole family had quite a good income and perfect health.
8. Jet's operation was successful.
9. My Aunt found a man who wants to marry her.
10. I had a really nice boyfriend who treats me like a queen and gave me a lot of attention and time.
For 2010, I wanted more improvements like:
1. Less Idle: 0.5%, less Wrap: 5%, Sign-On of 90.00% and Gallup of Perfect 7.
2. More time for self-pampering: Massage, foot spa, etc.
3. Keep my diet: Half rice lots of water and a glass of milk plus wheat bread.
4. Schedule a night out with friends.
5. Save money. I already have a personal savings with BDO now.
6. Go back to school and finish College.
7. Have a lot of patience as well as improvement on being discreet with feelings.
8. Nevermind the PIG in the house. She's not worth it. ( SHE'S AN ASSHOLE!.. sorry! )
9. Go to work everyday on the expected time that I'm supposed to be at work.
10. No OVERBREAKS, LATES and EXCESSIVE log-outs like before.
11. Stay in my relationship with Mark. It maybe tough but I know for a fact that it's worth it.
12. Talk to God more often.
I am looking forward to a good year. 2010 is going to be the best year for me.
" The only way for me is UP! "