Monday, February 15, 2010

Flowers from Honey






*** It was weird to be discussing things like attitude, behavior and all other stuff on a Valentine's Day. But it ended well because we got to know each other more as we continue to discuss a lot of things. Although some words are too harsh to hear but ofcourse, it's for the better. He asked me that night why I am staying with him despite all the things I said that I'm having a hard time dealing with about him... and I gave him an honest answer... I need him and he needs someone who would care for him as well. I told him that love can never too mutual..too equal... and it doesn't matter who cares more or who loves more because basically, the fulfillment of loving comes from the happiness and satisfaction of the other, not yourself. Right now, I can say I love him. Not because he loves me more or he loves me less. Not because I need someone to be with or I can't live alone. I love him because we complement each other. We fill up the empty spaces in each other. We are friends and lovers and this is the first time I've ever had a relationship like this. I'm happy when I make him happy. I feel good when I get to tell him how much I care. I'm satisfied when I know he feels complete just by being with me.

Happy valentine's Day again Honey... No one can ever replace you. You're the best I've ever had and I'm thankful that I have you. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment