Saturday, April 10, 2010

Final Round....

I am so overwhelmed with what happened last week. I was preparing for my finals in Marketing and I was so much in a rush..... Then I had an interview schedule for my application as a Quality Analyst in another department. Come Wednesday, I had the interview around 7:30pm.. I wasn't aware that it's gonna be that early and I wasn't that much prepared although mentally, I've been starting to ask questions to myself which the interviewer might ask few days before that. I was nervous but I gave my best shot. Good thing is that out of the 16 applicants from my account, I was one of the best three who passed and is scheduled for a final interview this coming Monday..... I am very happy with the fact that I am part of the final round... An I am going to give my best shot. The process is that I will be presenting something infront of a panel. So ofcourse, it's gonna be like highschool days when I needed to make reports and discuss it to the best of my knowledge infront of the class... I know that this is not going to be as easy as I wanted it to be but I am not in the mood to give up right now because a lot of things are at stake. I just hope that I get this promotion. I've been wanting to get it a long time now... I hope that dad is proud of me... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment