Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary Honey!!!

It was our first year anniversary yesterday. Honey had planned an activity which was not the usual celebration that you have. I was very excited about his plan. He wanted to go somewhere we haven't gone to, have lunch, write a letter for each other and then go to church.

We decided to go to Bonifacio High Street ( I haven't been there yet so yesterday was the first time! ). Upon parking the car, he started checking on my gift for him. I got him a nice polo shirt which I was nervous about because the size might be wrong but good thing it wasn't. Then he handed me his greeting card which says " Happy Anniversary to my Girlfriend" and I was pretty shocked to see the card and read the message. Then, he handed me a little brown bag, it was so small really so I find it cute then he made me open it and I saw a necklace with a heart pendant. But that wasn't the best part. The best part was when he told me to check on another gift inside the little bag. There, I saw a key.

He told me that it was a key to his apartment and told me I can have that duplicate because I am welcome anytime. I felt really happy because normally, guys wouldn't want their girlfriends having keys to their apartments because later on, they might be checking on their boyfriends' stuff and all. But he gave me the key, and that said it all.

That's not the only cheesy stuff because after we ate a lot @ Mary Grace's, we went to fully booked and got 2 pens and a stationery. We headed to Starbucks in the bookstore and he got a frap ( the same one he ordered for me when we went out the first time ) and a cinnamon swirl then we started writing letters for each other. It was hard to concentrate. We weren't talking to each other because we wanted to be serious with our letter. After both of us were done, we read each others letter and I was teary-eyed but I don't want to cry because we were in a public place. His letter was very touching because he told me things that he doesn't usually say. I was pretty surprised that our letters are composed of the same emotions, proving that we are definitely on the same page. :'-)

After that, we went to church and damn... I was so sleepy because of lack of sleep. :-( But anyway, the day ended well. Before i got off the car, I greeted him a Happy Anniversary again and thanked him for the great day. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment