Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Left The House...

I left my Mom's house today. I brought my things and my important documents. Do I want to leave? I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm hurt emotionally. Mom had always been the understanding one. But why didn't she understand me now.. Now, that I needed her the most?

Today, for the second time around. Gladys pulled my hair. I was screaming because I was in a hurry because I have a scheduled interview. My sister was upset because I was speaking to someone over the phone inside our room. In the first place, I wasn't speaking too loud. Second, she's supposed to wake up early. But then, mom was mad at me as if I started the fight. This is already the second time that she did it to me. I feel so bad right now having no choice but to live with someone. Though this is not right but this is the best way to have peace on both sides. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment