Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just A Realization

I'm already 22. Not too young, not too old. I'm employed at a good company and fianlly in the field that I wished to be at. No more calls and less stress in a sense that I am loving my new job. I'm at a job that is challenging but fun. New co-workers make me feel good everyday, regardless of the situation. But one thing that I am realizing now is that life is short and that I might or might not wake up tomorrow and I haven't done anything meaningful in my life that would leave a mark on earth after I go... I haven't confirmed it yet but I feel so unhealthy. I'm scared that I might be diabetic like my dad... I'm scared of the recurring illness that I've been having within 1 year and 3 months. I'm so scared to lose my life this early, no, not yet please... I still have a lot of things to do. I have a list of things that I wanna do before my life is taken away and I need more years to complete those...

1.I want to go to Japan, Egypt and India.
2. I want to have my own house.
3. I want to have my own business.
4. I want to have a bank account with at least 1M in it so I can leave something for my family.
5.I want to be married in a church.
6. I want to have a baby.
7. I want to take mom abroad for a tour.
8. I want to change someone's life.
9.I want to be accepted and forgiven.
10. I want just have one day in my life without anything just so I can appreciate everything that I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment