Monday, September 6, 2010

Plans!Plans!Plans!

OK. This is my blog and I just wish that nobdy's gonna f*** up with what I will be posting. Reasong being is that if I say this plan to someone, that someone might think that I am just one hella young girl making plans without a single thought on how I would do it. So, here it goes...

I have a plan. A very big plan. Not just a plan for myself but a plan for OUR lives ( me and my family and my future husband and kids ). First, I want to have Php 50,000 in my bank account. As soon as that happens, I will franchise a siomai house and place it in Fast Bites near the Call Centers. Then, I will buy stocks and just let my money grow. I will save and save and save money!!!!!


Haaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................. just so you know, I AM MRE THAN JUST DETERMINED TO DO IT. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment