Sunday, September 26, 2010

You are such and INSECURE, NO ORIGINALITY GIRL!!!

OK. I've had enough. Come on. Stop acting like you don't know. Stop taking pictures the way I do. Stop doing things that I do. Have a life of your own. Please. I'm not supposed to be bothered but I feel that you're doing it on purpose. Whatever your purpose is, I don't care. JUST STOP.


I am so pissed today after finding out that she really tries hard to do things that I do. Man, that sure is B.S. She is challenging me. She wants to show me she can do better ALWAYS. What's the point of stepping at someone who's already on the ground??? I hope it makes her happy that finally, she pisses me off by doing those things. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ Lord, give me patience and wisdom to understand why this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment