Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Thinking

Really, when it gets to this point already, I just want to play safe and go. But the thing is, we've been through a lot--mostly, good things. I just can't let it go just like that. I don't know but I'm still fighting for it... bahala na magmukhang tanga. I don't care. I just want him back and I want "us" in a better situation. I don't know what I should do...

....... should I just shut up?
........should I let him go?
.........should I move on?
..........should I compile our pictures and give them to him?
...........should I send him sweet notes everyday?
............should I invite him to go to places we've been to so we can reminisce the happy moments?
.............should I still love him?

Lord, help me get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment