Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Confusion

A Man asks for space. OK. When I asked for it, he said we can work things out together. I believed him. But now, I'm telling the same thing to him, he is insisting on this space and really, I feel I'm not needed. :-(

This happened to me before but Bryan and I broke up in the end... Now, I don't know what to think. Should I be expecting something like that to happen again or should I just let this situation pass and trust that the Man loves me?

Men are confusing most of the time. They love you but you just don't see how much because they don't express themselves.. in a way that's readable for you.

After this, if this doesn't work out. I quit. I'm leaving the Philippines, I'm leaving everything here. But deep inside, I am still praying I wouldn't have to go through such pain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment