Sunday, February 6, 2011

Japanese Holiday

I work for a Japanese Company and although I am based here in the Philippines, I follow both the Japanese Holidays and Philippine Holidays. This coming Friday, it's another holiday in Japan so in that case, I don't have work which means vacation for me. And yes, take it literally, because I AM GOING OUT OF TOWN!

Have you ever heard of One Tagaytay Place? As the name of the hotel goes, it's based in Tagaytay.( http://www.onetagaytayplace.com/ ) What's nice about the place is that I heard there are rooms over-looking the Taal Volcano which I have already been to 2 years ago when Uncle Tom came to Manila. Plus, it offers an infinity pool and the rooms looked really cozy. I am definitely excited to go there!!!! In fact, I have already packed my bag. ♥♥♥♥♥

Right now, I'm still browsing the net for my itinerary when I get there. Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment