Sunday, March 6, 2011

Defying Destiny

I've been hearing people saying" It's not meant to happen" or "it's not for me" whenever things don't go the way they wanted it to. And I guess it's been a lame excuse as well for people to not want things and work hard to get those things just because they think it's not for them. I've been thinking about this lately, over and over and I can't seem to come up with a good reason why some things never came to be for me.

But what if I can see destiny? What if destiny is just like me... in human form, with emotions and wants.. needs... What if I know what destiny is up to? I've been imagining that scenario and honestly, I came up with a thought of defying destiny. Yes, if i can, I want to change what's meant for me... I want to make decisions and get the results I want. Of course I know how impossible that is. But that's just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment