Sunday, April 3, 2011

F-R-E-E-D-O-M

Last Saturday was the day I decided to set myself free. 1 year and 11 months in a relationship was stressful. Not because we were having problems because basically, the root of all those problems are the never endless expectations that continuously grows as we spend more time together. I was sad to let go of someone that I have been so used to hanging out with, having vacations with and sharing every piece of me with... But it's not healthy to be tied-up when I knew for a fact that there are a lot of things I should be doing than staying in a relationship. He was a good man... no, he was a great man. On the other hand, I am not a good girlfriend. I am young, immature and I still want to have so much fun that lately, I've been irresponsible and I admit that. I need to reset. Refresh. I need to stop for a while and think. What's going on? Where am I going? What should I do now? A lot of questions had been popping in my head lately and I can't seem to figure out any reasonable answer. It makes me sad because now, I know how lost I am.

I am thankful for the people around me... my mom, my brother, my sister, my step-dad and Mark. They are the reason why I keep on going despite the confusion, the irregular emotions that I am having... Oh dear. I wish I could sort things out now and be perfectly fine. But I can't do it as fast as now. It takes time before I can get better... Before I would be able to meet expectations the way I wanted them to meet mine. Let's just hope for the best.

ILML.

No comments:

Post a Comment