Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Life

Hello world! I haven't said hello in a while because I was pre-occupied by a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. I am so happy that finally, I have decided which way to go. Yesterday was Easter and I was hoping for something beautiful to happen when what really happened wasn't beautiful at all in any way but it made me see things in a different light. He's gone. There's nothing to wait for, nothing to expect, nothing to hope for. All that's left was my right to decide when to leave... And I think the time to leave is NOW. He just won't accept it but he was cold to me yesterday... He raised his voice at me when he called and when I said goodbye, it was as if he was daring me if I can really leave for good which is something that I have been trying to do eversince but I can't. But I guess I have reached my limit. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of trying to work things out over and over when in fact, I'm the only who wants to work it out and he's already trying to move on with his life. If he wants to come back, he will. He will exert an effort to fix things between us. I have changed my number. All that's left would just be anything about me. Just me alone.

ILML.

No comments:

Post a Comment