Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Goodbye Letter

Dear You,

I miss you already. I was talking to RC earlier and we talked about guys letting go of their girlfriends. He told me the same message you've been telling me for a month now. You are letting me go because you love me and you can't meet my expectations so might as well, let me go now that hurt me. Yes, it is a painful, unacceptable reason but it does make sense.

We had something great. I know for a fact that no one can take that from us even if we don't end up together. Life must go on... for both of us. We must continue living and smiling even if we do not have each other. It is definitely difficult. But who said it's easy in the first place?

I am happy I met you. I am happy to have you as a part of my life. The last hug you gave me would be treasured. I will not forget how it feels to hold you close to me.

Anj

No comments:

Post a Comment