Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Making up My Mind

Someone asked me out... Guess what? I said no. I'm not yet ready to date though i'm no longer inlove with Mark. i can feel it.. In fact, I don't know what's gotten into me but I kept on listening to songs that tell something about our relationship as I don't want the feeling to fade away...But honestly, there would be mornings or nights that I don't even bother to think about him anymore...It's just sad... a sad phase when you get to realize that one day, he was all you ever needed then you wake up one morning finding yourself happy that you are living your life without him.. not because you don't love him but because there are so many things in life that you want to enjoy more than being with him.... :(

I'm leaving it to God. He has plans....

No comments:

Post a Comment