Saturday, May 14, 2011

When Do You Stop Loving Someone?

When do you stop loving someone? I ask myself this question over and over again. I really don't know because I don't think I will ever love someone as much as I love him now. I am always afraid of being left alone but now that I lost him, I feel like I can't be with anyboyelse... I told my sister I'd rather grow old alone and just stay inlove with him an his memories even if he stops loving me or he finds someone else. This is just pathetic, I know. But when do I stop loving him? How would I do that when I felt he is the right one and that I could never be happier with anybodyelse? I'm already tired. Sometimes, I wish I have amnesia or I'm in a dying stage so I can no longer think and feel the pain I'm feeling now. I want to be strong and think that it's ok to lose him but really, everytime I say that, I hurt myself even more because I knew for a fact that I just can't forget him.

No comments:

Post a Comment