Sunday, June 5, 2011

3rd Successful Day!

This is the third day that I had gone through not texting him. WOW. I have to commend myself for a job well done. I finally found the strength to accept that we have ended. In fact, today is the first day I had fun without thinking about him. Surely, I will be able to move on soon enough.

I don't know if I am doing the wrong thing but I admit. I am crushing on someone right now. He is a very intellectual man who has sense of humor. He is a hopeless romantic just like me and he is a very nice guy who makes me laugh while I was crying over my ex. Honestly speaking, I didn't expect it to be this soon. But the guy is so attractive because he meets my intellect. He tells me things that I've never heard from other people and he has the ability to listen. It's like he knows exactly what to say after I say what's on my mind. I don't have any intentions of getting in a relationship anytime soon but if I were to get in a relationship, I guess this guy could be it. He could be the ONE. Haha!

He inspired me. I was listening to songs and it was his face that I was seeing. I am slowly forgetting the pain that my ex caused me. It just feels AH.MAY.ZING.

I don't want to feel guilty allowing myself to be happy or inspired. For all I know, my ex oesnt care. He said I can do what I want. He didn't bother to ask how I am, so why bother thinking about him.

Don't judge me. I just wanted to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment