Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Note For You

Hey You!

Do you know how long I've been waiting? I was waiting since I was 16. Talk about patience right? Anyway, I think I found you but I'm not sure if you found me yet. It's ok. No rush. Let us take our time. Enjoy life. The right time will come.

Thank you for meeting my expectations. Expectations that I have never told anybody about in the fear of being judged as "demanding". But seriously, I just want it simple: be who you are right now. That's more than enough for me.

As I wait for you to find me and realize that I am the one, I will work hard to improve myself. Maybe when I become a better person, that's the time you will realize my existence.

Let's tak our time and have fun! We are meant to be, it will happen.

Anj

No comments:

Post a Comment