Thursday, June 16, 2011

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone! I am now at work and having breakfast in my work station. I feel so hyped up today! Maybe because I had a good night's sleep and that there are a lot of reasons to be happy on a Friday!

I am so looking forward to watching Green Lantern with my siblings tomorrow! I have to treat them for the movie and pay for pop corn and drinks because Miami Heat lost. ☻ Although I was disappointed with how LBJ played but, I am not blaming him for the loss. He's human and he's just like any other basketball player, he makes mistakes and he is in the continuous process of improving. I still ♥ LBJ. But of course, I still remain the number 1 fan of the legendary Michael Jordan and I can't wait until his son plays for NBA!

So anyway, tomorrow's gonna be a very busy day for me. I bet it'll be fun! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment