Wednesday, June 1, 2011

When The Going Gets Tough, GO SHOPPING!

So, yesterday wasn't a perfect day. I tried my best not to text "him" and I made a mistake at work which made my boss upset. So, I went out with my Mom and sister after work to release stress and bought shoes for me and my sister. We got 3 pairs and spent 1800 pesos for those cute shoesies. Not bad.

Black shoes from Janeo at 699.00

Purple shoes from Figliarina at a discounted price, got them at 499.00

I was happy with what I purchased. In fact, I am wearing the black one right now. :) Looking forward to wearing the purple shoes on Saturday for my step dad's graduation in his Cost-Engineering Seminar. :)

** I wasn't able to take pics of my sister's shoes. I will do that tonight when I get home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment