Sunday, July 17, 2011

Republiq With My Cousin Mario!

Saturday night, I was out partying with one of the closest person in my heart. I partied with my cousin, Mario! We haven't seen each other for about 2 to 3 years and I was so surprised when he actually sent me a message asking how he can be guestlisted in Republiq on Saturday. So, being the party girl that I am, luckily, I know how that goes. I've been partying at Republiq for quite sometime now. I even call it my "happy place". So, last night was the most anticipated night. I had the chance to see him again and i met new people as well. I learned he now works as a Consumer Marketing Manager at Nestle Philippines which is actually one of the top companies here in the Philippines. I also learned he had an operation recently and still trying to recover from it. We talked about so many things and had fun dancing with his friends. Here are some pics I have taken from the great night with him and his friends.






Me and My Cousin Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment