Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thank You Post

Today is a very laid back day for me. home alone, a lot of room for my thoughts and realizations and just basically concentrating about anything and everything about me. Now, I also feel that it is the perfect time to THANK the people who made me happy, strong and accepted regardless of what mistakes I have done in this life. These people are the people that I will forever be thankful for.

1. Janella
My bestfriend since 6th grade. Capricorn, born on Janury 17th. I so love her for being my betsfriend all these years. She made me feel what true friendship means. Always one call or text away. We lost contact for sometime because as we grow, we have to deal with our own issues but nevertheless, friends will always be friends and we're still here for each other specially when either of us feels like we can't face the world alone.

2.Marky
My guy bestfriend and the only person I know who doesn't recognize the existence of curfews. haha! He is the only guy I trust who is outside of my family. He's like a brother to me and we've been through a lot together. We would go out and it doesn't matter if I end up crying as I tell him my story of heartaches and pain. he just patiently listens. A Gemini like me, born on June 21st and single since birth.

3. Katherine/Kath
Kath and I have been friends since 5th grade. We have the same personality. Outgoing, fun, creative and always up for something different. She's my out of town, gym, malling, partying buddy and definitely a soul sister. Always up for dating and on the search for Mr. Right. Born on January 23rd, Aquarian and had just 1 boyfriend.

4. My Family
My family gives me the assurance that there is something good out of the bad things I have experienced in life. I am thankful that I have a very supportive family. they are the reason behind every success that I had with things I want in this life. I am a go-getter just because they made me believe that nothing is impossible in this life as long as you are willing to get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment