Monday, September 26, 2011

Life Changing

Happy Monday!

Well, actually I was supposed to have a happy Monday. But later on... I ended up realizing that it wasn't that happy at all. But hey, the day is not yet over. In fact, I still have few hours left to make this day wonderful.

Today is LIFE CHANGING. Why did I say so? It's because I realized that there are really people, like real people reading my blog. Making comments, getting affected and relating to my posts. Thank you. You made me realize that this blog can change lives. Negative or Positive feedback, it doesn't matter. As long as it has affected you or somewhat made you think, it makes me believe that I am an effective writer and that I was able to send my message well.

The purpose of the blog. This blog is intended to be an outlet of my emotions and imaginations. Whatever I have written here are the product of my everyday life. My struggles, my happiness, my success stories, my dreams, the impossible things I want to make into reality. IT IS ALL HERE. Freedom of speech. This is my world. Whether or not you believe it existed, it doesn't matter. But one request, please.... DO NOT JUDGE ME FOR WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN HERE. Simply because this blog doesn't totally define me as a person. This just the tip of the iceberg. Writing something delusional doesn't mean you are delusional. Writing something impossible or non-existent doesn't mean it won't ever exist. Writing something in this blog doesn't mean it always has to mean something to someone. I am talking to you. Whoever is reading this. Have an open mind. Put into thinking why so many people has blogs or diaries. It's the same as why some people decided to be writers and create the best novels you have ever read. Yes, that is the purpose of this blog. This exists to inspire. Not to ruin lives. Not to manipulate feelings. Not to ask for attention. It exists for the purpose that you or me might be needing this at some point in time just because we relate on experiences or thoughts.

People who judge you are the ones who doesn't know a single thing about you. Today marks the nth time I have been judged UNFAIRLY. If I like you, I like you. But it doesn't mean relationships. It doesn't mean you have to be with me or I have to be with you. I am trying my best to be nice, friendly and approachable and one thing about me, I DON'T GET IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH FRIENDS. So if I say you are my friend, then you are my friend. End of story. Sometimes, people misinterpret my actions into something else and I'm sorry for that. It's just me. If you want an answer, ask me. I will tell you the truth because I don't like to keep people guessing. But if you assumed something else, that's where the problem will arise. It won't hurt to ask, really. But just so you know, I'm not that rude to myself to like or want someone and keep it to myself. I will tell you if I like you. Try to ask my friends. Try to ask the people that I grew up with.

I am not sad or angry. I am just being blunt. I am expressing my thoughts so again, do not judge me. The world is a happy place and there are a lot of happy people that I should get to know out there. People who won't judge or assume. People who would talk to me and be touched by my life or my experiences. Yes, there are a lot. And this blog beats traveling. One entry can conquer the world. Believe me.

ILML.

No comments:

Post a Comment