Friday, September 9, 2011

Strange

I wanted to understand things. I wanted to know what is going on. The past two days went really bad that I don't know if things will ever be the same again. I thought he and I are friends. I trusted that. I trusted the fact that we respect each other and we will never do anything that will harm each other. I have been friends with so many people and I can say that my friendships last. I have always been blunt, transparent, honest with everything regardless if it might hurt my friend sometimes because I want them to be the same with me. But yesterday, I think I lost a friend. Someone who I have so much in common with. It's depressing that what ruined the friendship was clearly immaturity: teasing, getting pissed off and not talking. It had always been my rule to talk about things specially in situations like this. I reached out regardless if my pride was at stake. Just because, I want to fix things. I don't get mad easily and it's something that I am sure of so when he said something about me, I got upset but not to the point that I won't talk to him. I really don't know. It's sad. It's unfair and it's not right. But what can I do? If he wants to walk away from the friendship and if he wants to be out of my life, then so be it. I'm not the type of friend who would stop a friend from walking away. But at least help me understand what happened. Just that and I'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment