Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cinderella Story

"I've learned to NEVER look back. If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoes, she wouldn't become princess."

-<3

Got this from my sister's wall in Facebook. The moment I read it, I realized that maybe, the lesson behind the story of Cinderella is not just about different social statuses that can become one through and because of love but also, it teaches us how to wait patiently for the right time. How to be brave to let go and trust that if it's meant for you, it will happen. Cinderella never looked back when she left one of the most beautiful things she had: the glass slipper. She did not come looking for it either. But, it found its way to her.

This realization inspires me. I may have let go of so many great people, relationships or opportunities but I believe, now and always, if it's meant for me, it will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment