Sunday, October 30, 2011

My PFW Outfit ( Spring/Summer Collection 2012 )

Blake Lively-ish

Kim Kardashian-ish

Dress: People Are People
Blazer: Mom's closet
Shoes: Janeo
Bag: Kimbel
Ring: Alabang Town Center Accessory Stall
Earrings: festival mall Accessory Stall
Hair & Makeup by: Me :)

So, based on the pics above, you can see the outfit I wore today upon attending the Philippine fashion Week: Spring Summer Collection Ready To Wear Fashion. I wasn't supposed to wear this dress. I was supposed to wear a leopard print jumpsuit which I bought from SM Department Store under their Cococabana Line which  consist of summer/beach clothing. But, when my sister and I went to People Are People, I saw this lovely red dress which made me think about endless possibilities with this dress. I thought I could wear it with a nice blazer so I can use it at the office and by night, after work, I can use it to got straight to party because of it's fabulous, sexy back.. And you know me. I love clothes with sexy back. So, since it was on sale, I didn't think twice. I went straight to the cashier. 

To tell you more about this outfit, when I wore it with a blazer, I realized it was "Kim Kardashian" inspired. Remember how Kim K. would usually put blazers on top of really sexy dresses? That kind of style is something that women crave for because it shows a woman's feminine and masculine side in one. 

When I removed the blazer, I felt like it was "Blake Lively" inspired. Take a look at some of Blake lively's photos and see how she loves sexy back clothes! I did enjoy wearing the dress and I think that this dress is one of the best ones I've got. :) 

So, if you were to attend a fashion show, what's your outfit gonna be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment