Monday, October 24, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer Collection

I already got my invites! Will be attending the Philippine Fashion Week on Sunday. I am so excited because I will be seeing the collection by Louis Claparols who I have met personally in their humble home. I met him two years ago because of Bobby Carlos ( famous celebrity Makeup Artist ) and Erwyn Manuel, an officemate of mine. So, anyway, I am very excited to see his collection for this season.

Another thing I'm excited about for this coming PFW is I will be seeing my schoolmate/co-student government officer/friend Maria Angelica Mopera who will be one of the ramp models in the RTW show. I know she will be very stunning again just like during the Ford competition she participated in last PFW.

I will be attending with some friends of mine. I bet this will be fun. Show on Sunday will start at 2:30PM, SMX. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment