Sunday, October 30, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer RTW Collection 2012

So, as a continuation to my post last night, I am now blogging about the event itself. First of all, I felt really glad and proud of myself that I got invites! Not only that. I also got invites for my sister and my close friend Kath. So of course, as expected, we had so much fun. Anyway, here are some of the photos I took of the show itself. Sorry for the blurry photos. As you know, I'm no DSLR user and I'm no professional photographer.


Hot! Woot! Woot!

I think I can wear this!


My good friend, Angelica

Anyway, these are few of my shots. As much as I wanted to upload them all, I can't because my internet is so slow it's gonna take me forever. Can't wait to shop for the latest trends in fashion. How about you, what's your Spring/Summer Fashion style?

1 comment:

  1. It (Unemployment Insurance) provides prepaid vacations for a segment of our country which has made it a way of life Cheap Flights to Auckland

    ReplyDelete