Monday, October 31, 2011

Thank Mom For My Independence

My Mom is strict and conservative. She loves to tell me what to do. She loves to ask where I'm going. But, you see I am happy with the way Mom brought me up. Simply because even if she is strict, conservative and always asking she still gave me the independence, the freedom to decide for myself and to do what I love to do instead of doing what she wants me to.

I am talking about dreams here. I am talking about my job and my life. Even if my Mom seems to want to decide for me all the time, she became brave enough to let her daughter conquer the world her own way.

I know she wanted me to be a nurse that's why I took up nursing but when I realized I can't do it anymore because my heart is not in the nursing field, she allowed me to quit and decide what I really want to do in life. I got a job and thank God for that because it made me realize how hard it is to earn money and that only if you work hard will you get what you want in life.

Because of the freedom Mom gave me, I became a responsible sister. I sent my sister to college and I worked hard. I realized what I can do and what I can become. I cannot say I'm on the perfect track now but I'm proud to say that whatever I'm doing and whatever I have now are all based on my decisions in life. I'm now a Management student. I'm no longer a Call Center Agent but I'm now part of the Recruitment team for Fashion and Luxury. I have learned a lot in this life. Thank You Mom for the freedom of choice that you granted me. You are the BEST MOM ever! :) I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment