Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Almost Christmas

Look at that adorable carpet! hahaha! Bought that one just for this season. Our house is under renovation. Thank you to my Boss who worked really hard so I get incentives and thank you to my company who employed me. Seriously, this year was tough but very rewarding. I love the fact that now, I love what I'm doing and the money follows as a result of a job well done.

It had been a while since I last blogged about something that's happening in my personal life and since Gossip Girl is MIA here in the Philippines, no ones there to let you know what I have been up to. Oh well. haha! Anyway, I have been really busy at work. Like I am working so damn hard that I even reply to people after my working hours. And no, I'm not doing this because of the financial gain. You know me. I'm not money-driven. I'm just up for the challenge that this is something that I want to do and that I have to be good at it or better. For a young employee like me, of course, there would be a lot of struggles and room for improvement and growth as well. And I still think there would be very big shoes to fill (in comparison to my dad's achievements) when it comes to my career. It doesn't end here. I have a lot of positivity in this little head and body of mine ( did I really say that? I sounded so dumb. I know! ) and I just have to make sure I keep walking in the right direction. I'm not yet successful but in a couple of years, I will be. No one beats a kick ass girl like me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment