Saturday, November 19, 2011

America's Next Top Model Cycle 17

I guess this is one of the best cycles of America's Next Top Model where they selected models from the other cycles to take part of the competition for the 2nd time around. In this season, I have been having a hard time predicting who's gonna win because each one of them have this special spark which proves they can be America's Next Top Model.

But, I have this favorite. Of all the contestants, I am really rooting for Angelea Preston. Don't get me wrong, I love the surprise that Allison Harvard gives everytime her picture is taken and she's a serious threat to all the remaining contestants as she has got this magic which turns her photos into a masterpiece regardless of her angle. So, anyway, going back to my favorite, Angelea Preston. I just love her because she's got that personality that will make people remember her. She's pretty and funny and looks like her confidence just had to be boosted and she's gonna be one of the best models that ever existed. Take a look at her photos. :)


**Photos were from google image search. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment