Friday, November 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM


Let me just share with you some things that show how wonderful it is to have a Mom like mine...

First of all, she was the one who gave my life. She took care of me for 9 months and all my life after that. She had been cooking my breakfast, lunch and dinner after that. She taught me how to read and write and showed me a lot of good articles or stories to read when I was young and that started my passion for writing. She also taught me how to sing and dance.

As I grow up, Mom did not stop teaching me things. I learned the importance of Faith from her. I also learned the value of hardwork and determination. She taught me how to dream big and work hard to make that dream come true. She taught me how to not give up on things and how to keep on trying when I fail.

She also taught me the importance of being an independent woman and how to be responsible when it comes to my actions. There were times that I didn't appreciate what she was doing for me but really, after all that she did, I am now seeing the reason why she have done such for me. She loves me unconditionally and I will forever thank her for that because without that kind of love, I will not be the person that I am today.

These are only few of the things I am thankful for. There would still be a lot that I cannot mention already. But seriously, I am proud to say I've got the best Mom ever! Can anything be cooler than that? :)

Love you Ma! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment