Friday, December 16, 2011

As Promised...

White Blazer inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whitely hihihhiih

Red Blazer
Finally, the Leopard Print Blazer

As promised, here are the blazers I purchased from SM Department Store.  These blazers aren't cheap in price but they are reasonable to purchase because blazers are the safest fashion find you can ever have. It's easy to pair them up with any clothes available in your wardrobe to make your look chic, formal and edgy at the same time.

When it comes to choosing blazers, I am very particular with the fitting. I am not a fan of loose fitting blazers simply because I stand only 5ft 1 inch tall and wearing loose-fitting blazers will make me look shorter and stout. Of course, I wouldn't like that right?

As well, I opted for blazers that I can pair with my existing clothes. The white blazer will go really well with my red, black and brown dresses. The red one will go well with black dresses and flower printed tops matched with short skirts or maong shorts and tank tops. The leopard print will best match my black, red and brown clothes to make them look more edgy.

Tomorrow, I will be using the leopard print blazer for a casual dinner with my friends. I will post the entire outfit I will be wearing for tomorrow. :) Watch out for it!

ILML.

No comments:

Post a Comment