Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

This Christmas is probably one of my happiest Christmas. For some reason, I feel satisfied with how everything went this year. I have a lot of things to be thankful for. If you know you became a part of my life this year, please read my message for you below:

I am very thankful for the friends I have right now. Crazy as they may seem but at least I know they are real. Some of them give too much crap about relationships, some of them don't. Some of them are party goers, some are conservative. Some are rough and some are refined. Some are young, some are old. Some are Filipinos, some are foreigners. But despite the differences, i love them all. Thanks for being there for me when the times are tough and for taking the time to listen to my crappy stories sometimes and for partying with me when I felt so down. Through thick or thin, let's stick together and let's continue fighting in this battlefield called life.

I am also thankful for my family who stayed with me during the ups and downs of my career and relationships. You have always been very supportive of every goal I have and at the same time, you also became honest enough when you felt I wasn't doing things right. I appreciate everything you've done for me, specially you, Mom. You spent late nights in our room and comforted me and told me how beautiful I am as a person just when I was about to give up on myself.

This Christmas might be different than how I have celebrated it in the past two years but i can say that i am happier this time because of what i have now. I may have failed at one point but I realized that if I keep on fighting, I can keep on winning. And as long as I have all of you by my side, life will continue to be a happy one.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are as thankful as I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment