Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mom Is Just So Adorable

Tonight, I realized how adorable my Mom is! I just wanted to give her a super tight hug! ♥

She just told me something tonight. She was serious when she started telling me about what she heard on tv. She said that the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship is not the only thing that can make you happy. You can still be happy with your friends and family specially this Christmas.

Just a thought, was she thinking I'd be lonely spending my first Christmas without a boyfriend after 2 years? Well, I guess she might be thinking that way. Can't blame her. She must have thought I was still attached to the memories of my previous relationship because I haven't seriously dated anyone after my ex and I broke up. But seriously, I think this is my happiest Christmas ever.

Who wouldn't be happy spending Christmas with the family? I mean, come on! It only happens once in a year that all of us will be having dinner at the same time. It only happens once in a year that we'd be able to greet each other a Merry Christmas. It only happens once in a year that I spend too much money shopping for gifts. This only happens once in a year! I love the fact that my family doesn't have to wait now til I get the time to be with them because they will be the center of my celebration.

I just wish I can thank them enought for being there for me during the tough times. They have been very supportive during the entire process of my healing.

I just love Mom. She just kept on reminding me a lot of things to be thankful for. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment