Friday, February 17, 2012

Thank You...

I knew I will break down as soon as I hop into my bed. So yeah. As I create this entry, my eyesight is getting blurry since my eyes are filled with tears.

For some reason, I listen to James Morrison's The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore, over and over again. I just feel so low today. The lyrics somehow hits me to the core. All my defenses broke down and tonight, I just want to cry myself to sleep. "I can't explain why it's not enough coz I gave it all to you" - this line simply starts the pain inside of me. I don't know why, for some reason, at the back of my head I was waiting for you to say you miss me. All these months.. I spent time waiting patiently. And yes, I said I didn't want to commit but then... Didn't you feel me? Didn't you feel that I was waiting for you? :'(

I will try my best to be ok. I will try my best to forget all the memories. This is just too tiring... I don't like crying. I don't like feeling low and sad. How come the person I least think about can cause me a great pain? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment