Saturday, March 31, 2012

In God's Perfect Time

Lately, I've been wondering so much about my life and what's going on around me. Yes, I have questions... Mostly are unanswered. I guess that's just how it is.

Sometimes, I have been thinking so much about why I'm not getting things that I want or things that I have been praying for, for a long time now. Sometimes, I ask why I have been so faithful and trusting to God and I see those who have done me wrong getting more than what I have or more than what they deserve. I do not understand and I end up having headaches and tiring days plus sleepless nights wondering.

I spoke to Mom yesterday. I told her my frustrations the past few weeks. I also opened up with Jackie and that brought me to tears. The realization that some things went opposite of how you wanted them to go. It is very tiring to live sometimes. Right now, I am only holding on to God's promise that He has plans for me. In His perfect time, I will receive what I have prayed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment