Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life As I See It Now

Today, April 5th, 2012... it's kind of different than how my April 5th, 2011 went. Around this time last year, I was confused of what was going on in my relationship. I was wounded and at the brink of giving up. The following day, I spoke to Mark to tell him I want to break up with him.

Yes, tomorrow marks my first year. The first year after my relationship with Mark ended. And yes, today I am very thankful for what has happened. I thought I would be bitter about life and I would still be in pain by now. Looking back on each and every day I spent after the break up, I can say that I have gone a long way. Imagine all the things I did just so I can move on? Imagine all that i had to give to survive the pain? I have always looked forward to this day when I can already look back and say "I'm ok" without having tears in my eyes. It was a long year for me. A lot of things happened. A lot of changes in me took place: Spiritually, Emotionally, Physically and Mentally.

I know that my journey hasn't ended yet since I haven't found the Right One or at least the man I will be the Right One for. But I'm in the process of improving all that I am so when that day comes, I can say that I am ready and that I am a better person.

Right now, I am inlove... with work, family and life. And I never stopped loving these. With or without a boyfriend, I will stay inlove because that's the way life should be... it goes on. Despite the heartaches, the failures, the challenges, the lies, the dreams that hasn't been reached yet... Yes, it goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment