Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Take The Lead

Lord, tonight is just one of those nights when I don't want to talk to anybody because I know nobody will understand. This is just one of those nights when I feel like letting go of everything and just leave it all to you. I have no control over my life or my destiny. As promised, I will live according to Your divine plan. It hurts a bit. Inside, I have more questions and I don't know where to start. The pain of losing is what I am dreading the most. For I know, I have given more than what I should. Or maybe that was my mistake. But I do not regret it for I know now what my mistake was.

Lord, I wanted to understand so much. But right now, I have no means to accomplish it. But I do trust that, in the perfect time, I will.

Lord, give me more strength. More Faith in You. Give me the Patience to wait... Wait for the Right One. The One You have created just for me. For I do not want to love and lose. Not this time. I surrender my heart to You, Lord. I trust You with everything that I am and I will be. Take the lead in my life and I will follow.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment